This qualification is aimed at learners already working in the capacity of supervisor, manager or team leader and also those who are preparing to start work at this level.
The total qualification time for this qualification is 30 hours and of this 21 hours is recommended as guided learning.
- Legislation relating to health and safety at work
- The main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- Safety management systems
- Costs associated with ill health and accidents
- The benefits of risk assessment and different types
- Managing the effects of accidents and incidents
- Understanding workplace hazards and minimising injuries and ill health